In the inaugural episode of The Annex, Joe, Leslie and Gabriel discuss conspiracy theories and fake news, Dover’s Greek Homosexuality. Leslie also asks if Taylor Swift losing it, Gabriel rants about R, and Joe asks the Americans why they care so much about legacy and elite schools.
- Seattle Times piece on Kate Starbird’s research
- Associated Kate Starbird Paper
- Dover’s Greek Homosexuality,
- scatterplot piece on legacy at Harvard
- A conversation with Kieran Healy mocking Gabriel’s cranky R rant [updated 9/19/2017]
Photo Credit. Ancient Greek church, Athens. Greece, None. [Between 1860 and 1910] Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/2020680677/.