Conceiving Content Creation Franchises
October 1 @ 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
This discussion explores some of the decisions facing those who wish to develop a new content creation franchise. Topics discussed include:
- Content creation and content creation enterprises
- Strategic planning for content creation enterprises
- Your purpose and your target audience
- Working Out a Template: Structuring Decisions on Topics, People, and Format
- Assembling Your Resources
- Making the Leap
Photo Credit. Radio Station KGGC.  Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200216616/.
How to Join Us
Members of the Queens Podcast Lab community can join via a private Zoom. Scholars and students from anywhere are welcome to be part of our group. Please contact Joseph Cohen ([email protected]) for more information.
To keep up with our events, please join our mailing list. Click here to sign up for our free newsletter.
Members of the general public can view and interact with our seminars via our YouTube Live stream. We will read questions and comments from the live stream during events. Visit the Queens Podcast Lab on YouTube.